[Zope-PTK] Membership Component Preview Release

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:17:03 -0400

    I have pulled the Membership functionality out of the PTK and created a
Membership product. This is an early release and shouldn't be used for
anything production. No compatibility is guaranteed for future releases. I
wanted to get this out there to get some feedback.

    This requires LoginManager and PythonMethods. It is currently NOT
compatible to with the PTK. (In fact, it won't install if PTK is installed.)
The intention is to roll this component back in to the PTK, so that this
functionality is available as a separate component and an integral part of
PTK.

http://www.zope.org/Members/tazzzzz/Membership

    Also of note: there appears to be a problem adding a LoginManager
anywhere but the Zope root. Because of this, you can't install a Membership
system anywhere but the Zope root.

    Please try this out on a spare Zope and let me know what you think!

Kevin
http://www.byproducts.com - Humor and Novelties