[Zope-PTK] Question

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar@maxnm.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:53:35 +0300

Jonathan Desp wrote:

> Load Site, I don't understand clearly how this program works, I
> installed it into the zope directory beside the lib directory, but after
> that, I still don't understand why I should write the command line
> python.., I don't know where to write it, and I didnot see the GUI.

In order to run the GUI you need wxPython installed, and then run
wxLoadsite.py.

The command line version works like this - this will upload
/hd1/site/website/ to http://zope:8080/website, as superuser:

python load_site.py -u superuser:123 http://zope:8080/website/
/hd1/site/website/

with <dtml-var standard_html_header> and <dtml-var standard_html_footer>,
use the -D commandline option.  This allows you to give your whole site the
same header and footer without having to edit each page to add it.

If you have any other problems or bugs with LoadSite, please email me!

--
Itamar S.T.  itamar@maxnm.com
Fingerprint = D365 7BE8 B81E 2B18 6534  025E D0E7 92DB E441 411C