[Zope-PTK] Re: CVS Problem

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:43:26 -0400 (EDT)

Uh-oh.  I don't think branches will work for stuff in the portal toolkit!
The way we're doing the public/internal repository mirroring means that
this public component can't modify some of the accounting files in a
meaningful way - the changes get stomped on the next periodic mirror sync.
It may be that we have to revisit the whole issue, tres - who is out of
the office for a bit - will have to weigh in, but in the meanwhile - don't
do that!-)

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com