[Zope-PTK] Getting it all to work ;-)

Dan L. Pierson dan@sol.control.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:51:49 -0400 (EDT)

Kevin Dangoor writes:
 > Basically, it complains that my passphrase is incorrect. I'm *sure* I'm
 > using the right passphrase, and we're pretty sure that my key is set up
 > correctly...

I had that trouble on the first pass and had to generate a new key and
send it to them.  Now I use ssh-agent and ssh-add which has the
advantage that the passphrase is verified once on my own machine and
the key is automatically sent to other machines.  This makes it much
easier to determine where the problem with passphrase verification
is.  It also means I only have to correctly type the blasted thing
once per primary login session on my end!