[Zope-PTK] can't add loginmanager below root

Ty Sarna tsarna@endicor.com
28 Jun 2000 21:21:34 GMT

In article <39541FC1.A239BC5@digicool.com>,
Shane Hathaway  <shane@digicool.com> wrote:
> Ok folks,
>
> I thought I had made it clear that this problem has been solved.  I have
> sent a patch to Ty (about two weeks ago) as well as made the change in

Sorry for the delay. I'm just now cacthing up on all my zope-related
mail. I've applied this patch, and it will be in the release tonight.
However, I am a bit concerned about what happens if _owner is deleted.
For purposes of setuid code, we'd like to use the owner as the user to
setuid to, but if we can't force it to be the right user, that could be
a problem. This will definately need more thought.