[Zope-PTK] Memebrship Questions (was Re: [Zope-PTK] ptk/zope newbie question-please read)please read)

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:56:13 -0400

Yep, it needs to.  I remember when MikeP was _just_ about to get it
done, but we never quite finished it.

What should the use case be for this?  I'll start the ball rolling...

ManagerPromotesMember

  Actor

    Manager

  Goal

    When a Member proves their worth and should get more privilege, a
    Manager needs to give them more privilege.

  Description

    First, a Manager logs in.

    Next, a Manager needs to locate the Member.  Likely by a search,
    or by direct navigation, the Manager will get to URL for a Member.
    In the Toolbox there will be a control for 'Restricted Profile' or
    such that represents the properties a Member should *not* have
    access to.  Obviously this control does *not* appear in the
    Toolbox when a Member looks at the URL.

    The Manager clicks on this control.  A screen comes back showing
    various properties, including the current roles.  The Manager
    changes these roles and clicks 'Change'.

--Paul