[Zope-PTK] GOOD

Jonathan Desp jonathandesp@atoma.f2s.com
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:25:22 -0400

Hi,

Good, I did it, I mean, I succeeded, I do know how to procceed with
LoadSite, Itamar, you should say in your page to download not only
wxpython, but also winsock etc.. in the wxpython page, they are saying
it, but I didnot see it, 2 other programs, we need to download for see
LoadSite working.

Ok ? thanks guys ! for your support..

Zope Team should incorporate that software into Zope too. As well as
they should put their "Available Object" white box, you know what I mean
? ->ABOVE<- the files. See, when you have 900 files in one directory,
you need to scroll down each time.. so I suggest to put that box, you
know the box I mean ? Place it at the top of the page.