[Zope-PTK] PTK Architecture (was Re: [Zope-PTK] ptk/zope newbie question- please read) read)

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:06:07 +0100

"Dan L. Pierson" wrote:
> I don't think it WILL be either.  Right now there are some basic
> architectureal problems being worked on in a very new product.

We as TeamPTK need to sort these out and soon!

> For example, there's widespread agreement
> that the previous PTK design to have the details of each document type
> wired into the base level of the PTK was wrong

Can you give me examples of this? I'm still very new to PTK development
and would like to know something like this isn't going to bite when I'm
near finishing SquishdotPTK development :/

>  I really expect that
> things will stabilize more after the 2.2 revolution settles and other
> critical bits (like Squishdot!) fit into it.

Good news, looks like I might be getting funded to do SquishdotPTk
development :-))

Chris