[Zope-PTK] Fw: [Zope-PTK] Creating PTK instance w/o loginmanager fails

Jeff Sasmor Jeff Sasmor" <jeff@janix.com
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:20:47 -0500

Actually, I saw your message and checked that file, I guess that
bugette was removed before I D/L'd the most current version.
I did put this on the bugtracker, though...

Jeff Sasmor
----- Original Message -----
From: <erickson@ifopen.com>
To: "Mike Pelletier" <mike@digicool.com>
Cc: "Jeff Sasmor" <jeff@janix.com>; <Zope-PTK@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope-PTK] Creating PTK instance w/o loginmanager fails

I posted a message about this before.  I suppose I should have put it into the
Tracker...

There is an unclosed comment in the
/Control_Panel/Products/DemoPortal/PortalWizard/01 wizard page:

<dtml-comment>
          <option value="LoginManager">Experimental LoginManager
support</option>
</dtml-comment

When you started using the Login manager, you probably got rid of the dtml-comment
statements and fixed the problem.

-Paul E