[Zope-PTK] Member-only services?

Nolan Darilek nolan_d@bigfoot.com
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 14:41:33 -0600

Today I'm continuing to hack at my portal site, and ran into something
interesting.

I want to add some member-only services which allow members to create
and manage projects, etc. So after looking through the management
screen, I tried editting memberbox and adding my items there. This
doesn't seem to work; the new items which I add don't seem to appear,
and the items which I change aren't different. Also, memberbox seems
to have buttons like "Advanced" which aren't present when I load the
site as the user which I configured as the manager.

My button bar has the following buttons: Logout, My Stuff, Preferences
and Reconfigure Portal. My new buttons aren't present; neither are the
Advanced buttons which link to the management interface. I can still
log into the interface and site using the user account, though. Can
anyone think of what may be wrong? Are there several methods which
describe this box's format?

Thanks.