[Zope-PTK] POssible issue invovling Portal properties?

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 16:22:23 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Bill Anderson wrote:

> Zope returns an exception stating that there is no such thing as
> 'NoFolder'. When I do this with normal folders elsewhere, it works as
> expected. Before I dropped this in the Tracker, I thought I'd see if
> there is something I am missing here.

    It should work the way you describe.  I squashed an acquisition-
killing bug today, but I don't think this is related.  Please Trackerize
it.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228