[Zope-PTK] LDAP and PTK - Help!

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:31:48 -0500

We have an LDAP UserSource for LoginManager which we are using internally.
We have not released it, since it is rather specific to our directory
schema.  But, you can create your own using the GenericUserSource and the
ZLDAPMethods/ZLDAP Connection products.  The tricky bit is probably
property sheets, which are less than complete at the moment.  :(