[Zope-PTK] Adding methods to new wizards

Yael Maguire yael@media.mit.edu
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:23:06 -0500 (EST)

I'm trying to create my own wizard and I'm having trouble adding an
external python file to process the information. I have created a wizard
called Challenge. In the view properties, I can list the method to be
called from my file addChallenge, specified in a python file Challenge.py
modeled after the NewsItem.py file (this is in the same directory as
NewsItem.py). This didn't seem to work :

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'None' object has no attribute 'has_key'

Then I tried adding an external method:

id: addChallenge
title:
method: addChallenge
file:PTKBase.Challenge

When I copied Challenge.py to the Extensions folder in PTKBase. It found
the file, but complains:

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: __name__

Any light that could be shed on this situation would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Yael Maguire