[Zope-PTK] RE: Zope-PTK digest, Vol 1 #120 - 1 msg

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 08 May 2000 13:52:52 +0100

The current Squishdot roadmap:

  0.4.0  (Target: 10 May 2000)

    Aim to replace the old indexing with new indexing.

      - ZCatalog.

      - Fix MIME messages

  0.4.1  (Target: ? 2000)

    Allow showError.dtml and showMessage.dtml to use site_header, etc

  0.4.2  (Target: ? 2000)

    Have a 'Plain Text' and 'HTML' Document type.

*** At this point we need to have a serious look at the PTK ***

  0.5.0  (Target: ? 2000) (probably change name to SquishdotPTK)

    Post-PTK Squishdot, if this needs to exist. What this is we'll only know
    after we've had a good look at the PTK, how it works and what it has to
    offer.

Now since 0.5.0 will definitely be PTK-based, I was planning to build a tool of
some sort (could be as simple as a DTML method) that would take content from old
Squishdot sites and put it into the PTK-based version.

All comments welcome :-)

Chris