[Zope-PTK] Building ZPatterns

Alexander Limi alexander@limi.net
Wed, 17 May 2000 20:18:57 +0200

From the ZPatterns docs:

>  To support AttributeProviders and other useful features, ZPatterns 0.3.0
>  includes a C extension which must be built before the product can be
used.

Excuse me for asking, but how do I do this on a win32 system that has no C
compiler? I am a complete novice with C, but I would like to test
LoginManager, and that requires ZPatterns.

Wouldn't it be an idea to pre-build this for wintendo-lusers like me? (Don't
worry, I run OpenBSD at the production site, but my desktop, where I tinker
with new and exciting Zope features, is Win2K.)

I really need to get up to speed on LoginManager now that it supports
propertysheets for users, so this is a quite annoying hindrance for me...

Any form of help appreciated (binary file or otherwise)

Regards,

Alexander.