[Zope-PTK] Building ZPatterns

Patrick Keane keane@danet.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 22:33:38 -0400

--------------28C895F9BEFB8814491BC3F9

Still looking for an answer to this question:

What type of object is the folder called "Members".  The only way I (we, Steve
Slevinski and I) can seem to recreate a similar object (a folder than can contain
portal items such as Portal Images, Files, News, etc) is by copying the Members
folder to a new folder and renaming it.  If we add a "Folder" or even a "Portal
Folder", no Portal type items can be added to it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
pk

--------------28C895F9BEFB8814491BC3F9

begin:vcard
n:Keane;Patrick
tel;pager:Ask me
tel;cell:Ask me
tel;fax:Ask me
tel;home:Ask me
tel;work:Ask me
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.danet.com
org:Danet, Inc.;System Support
version:2.1
email;internet:keane@danet.com
title:Manager of Web Design & Programming, Unix System Administrator
adr;quoted-printable:;;6200 Brooktree Road=0D=0ASuite 200;Wexford;PA;15090;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;13696
fn:Patrick Keane
end:vcard

--------------28C895F9BEFB8814491BC3F9--