[Zope-PTK] PTK, LoginManager and user maintenance

mike@mkp.cx mike@mkp.cx
Fri, 26 May 2000 11:25:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Dan L. Pierson wrote:

> Clearly one of two things needs to be done:
>
> 1. PTK is changed to always use LoginManager and all the other options
> are wrapped as UserSources.

  This was the intent from the beginning.  Everything else in the PTK
was only put there so I could use the PTK until LoginManager was done.
If LM is baked, all that stuff is just kruft.

  In the interm, though, a number of people have started developing
(or opened!) sites using the PTK.  Whatever you do, please keep them
in mind.  Naturally, you are not responsible for them, but try not to
make their life too difficult.

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier           email: mike@mkp.cx