[Zope-PTK] Channels in PTK

Tiago Antão tra@fct.unl.pt
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:16:32 +0000 (WET)

Hi!

  I've been told, on #zope IRC that you would be the best person to talk
to about the PTK Channel feature.
  AFAIK the channel feature is not yet implemented. If not, will it be
soon?
  We're developing a portal where the concept of "Channel" is an absolute
must. We were thinking in developing something very similar to what
appears documented in the PTK Guide, just not inside PTK. But, if there is
interest on your part, we could put our effort towards implementing
channels directly inside PTK. Of course, we would need some orientation
and guiding on this, but we would obviously give the code away to be
included in PTK.

Thanks for your time,
Tiago Antão