[Zope-PTK] Re: XHTML Proposal (was Dynamic meta-type based templating)

kamon ayeva kayeva@hotmail.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 17:52:33 GMT

Hi,

I am interested to check Rik's solution, and also the XHTML proposal, but I
am really busy these days. There is also the newly published HyperDOM
product.

Hopefully when I get some time and my internet connection at home next week.

Regards,
Kamon