[Zope-PTK] Problems with PTK 0.8.2 search and security

Kevin Jardine kjardine@ams.greenpeace.org
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 13:19:16 +0200

I have just installed the PTK 0.8.2 snapshot under Zope 2.2.2 running on a
Windows 98 test system with Python 1.5.2..

Ordinary members are allowed to configure the entire portal, and the search
returns every document that the member has access to, whether or not they
contain the word searched for.

I notice that both of these bugs have been mentioned in the Zope-PTK
mailing list archives, so before I submit a bug report, I am wondering if these
are known issues and are being dealt with.

I notice that Andy Dawkins says that the configuration problems seems to
have disappeared in the latest CVS version, but a look at the bug tracking
system suggests that problem was not reproducable and so may have not
been fixed yet. Well, it has reproduced itself on my machine!

Cheers,
Kevin

Kevin Jardine
Greenpeace International