[Zope-PTK] Problems with 0.9.0 Update

Heiko Garrelts zutri@compuserve.de
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:15:42 +0200

Hello
I'm a new PTK user and have a problem to use the new 0.9.0 version. The
0.8.2 worked good after I copied the files in the correct directory. The
only starnge thing is, that I can't import the DemoPortal.zexp. I got

Error Type: Bad Request
Error Value: The id DemoPortal is invalid - it is already in use.

But the Portal worked fine without faults. But then I copied the files
of 0.9.0 into the Products directory. Now I get this message when I try
to add a Portal. I get this after entering all the infos in the third
step:

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: apply_wizard

Where is my fault? Please mail me to my adress because I can't subscribe
to the list at the moment.
Thanks

Heiko Garrelts