[Zope-PTK] subdirectories in 'my stuff'I was

Lucas Hofman lucas.hofman@oslo.pgs.com
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:33:41 +0200

The current (PTK 0.7) implementation of the 'home' directory is pretty
weak in that it does not allow the user to organise his/her stuff in
subdirectories. I was therefore very pleased to see some dtml snippets
in the new (PTK 0.9) demoportal that obviously refer to the creation of
subdirectories.

However, there is neither a wizard or -as far as I can see- any other
method for a member to create a subdirectory. How is this supposed to
work?

Using the management interface to add a 'portal folder' gives a resource
not found error. The URL which is not found is
<!--
http://tanya.oslo.seres.pgs.com/zope/test090/Members/lucas/manage_addPortalFolderForm
-->

Is this a bug or do I do something wrong?

Regards, Lucas
--
Lucas Hofman
PGS Seres                                        tel: +47 67514059