[Zope-PTK] Integrating Portal ToolKit and NTUserfolder

Michael Bernstein webmaven@lvcm.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:33:47 -0700

neeloy_saha wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am having problems installing NTUserFolder in the portal that I have
> created. I want to validate against my NT domain name.
> I have done the following steps :-
>
> well while installing NTUserFolder i have done the following steps :-
>
> [steps snipped]
>
> I found that u have given some steps for integrating login manager and samba
> is given in tres's page but it did not help me much!! as I am a zope and
> python newbie.

Ok, the first question I have is what platform you are
deploying your Zope server on?

NTUserfolder and jcNTUserFolder are meant to be used on an
NT platform, but the SMBUserFolder and the SMB/LoginManager
Howto are meant to be used on a Unix platform to
authenticate off of an NT PDC.

Michael Bernstein.