[Zope-CMF] Different skins in portal subfolders

barknech@ph-cip.uni-koeln.de barknech@ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:04:57 +0200

How can I let a subfolder in a CMF site use a different skin than the
rest of the portal?

Say, I had a Zoo site where animals from around the world can discuss their
favorite food. In this, I want subfolders for discussions of Italian,
Indian or African food only. Those should be skinned in a style using the
national colors (e.g red-green-white for all items in the section "italian
food discussions")

I don't see the CMF'ish way to do this. I can make skin directories
"italian", "indian" "african" in the portal_skins, customize here, but how
do I activate the matching skin in a subfolder?

Clueless,
--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______