[Zope-CMF] Skinning (translating) the actionbox

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 09:46:56 -0400

I think that having Python Scripts in skins as the "presentation logic"
is a good idea, and that this is a good candidate for a Python Script.
That is, a Python Script that returns a sequence of sequences:

ActionsItems.py

def list_action_items():
  return [
    ('Action One Label', '/action/one/url'),
    ('Action Two Label', '/action/two/url'),
    ]

It's hard to construct something more convenient than Python for
representing this.

--Paul