[Zope-CMF] Search

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:04:51 +0200 (CEST)

Info@sjeems.nl writes:

 > ------=_NextPart_000_0036_01C0BB9F.D2F8F8A0
Please do not post MIME messages!

 > If I search with the search form I get this error:
 >
 > Zope Error
 > Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
 >
 > Error Type: IOError
 > Error Value: [Errno 22] Invalid argument
It appears that you have started Zope in the background with
the "-D" option (debug mode), and that Zope wants to say
something (write to the console) but it no longer can, because
the console connection is cut.

The easiest thing is to activate logging for Zope:
"STUPID_LOG_FILE=<your log file>" as an argument to
the Zope start script.

Dieter