[Zope-CMF] Patch for error in reconfiguation of CMF Site

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
17 Apr 2001 12:24:34 +0200

On 17 Apr 2001 11:39:57 +0200, Gitte Wange wrote:
> Hello,
> I've just searched the mailing list archive for help on an error I
> recieve every time I try to reconfigure my CMF Site.
>
> Well I am not the only one with this problem and some guys reffered to a
> patch - but how do I get this ?
> I am a newbiw to this sort of things so please bear with me.

Okay I found the patch in the CVS area ...
I downloaded the file and overwrited the existing one I had ...

But know I only get a lot of debug information whenever I try to
reconfigure my portal - anyone who knows how to solve this ?

Regards,
--
Gitte Wange Jensen

System Squid Developer