[Zope-CMF] Displaying portal content

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
18 Apr 2001 14:37:54 +0200

On 18 Apr 2001 14:17:44 +0200, Gitte Wange wrote:
> On 18 Apr 2001 14:02:53 +0200, Peter Blomert wrote:
> > Am 13:25 Uhr +0200 18.04.2001, schrieb Gitte Wange :
> > >Hello,
> > >
> > >I am having some big problems displaying the contents of a portal
> > >folder.
> > >We have a folder that contains all of our site pages. Now I want to
> > >display one of these pages in the index_html file of the generic skin.
> > >Okay I put in <dtml-var /mymediaman/about/intro> and saves the page. But
> > >then I get a key error. Well why isn't this folder "availiable" to the
> > >skin ? Must I put the intro file in the generic skin folder ?
> > >
> > >I have also tried to iterate through the about folder because I need to
> > >display a link to all of the documents in this folder in our menu, but
> > >also here I get a key error.
> > >
> > >I think I have tried everything .. but there must be a solution. Anyone
> > >?
> > >
> > >Regards,
> > >--
> > >************************
> > >Gitte Wange Jensen
> >
> > Hi,
> > dont know if i can help ...
> >
> > i made a link in the action_box to link my zwiki-Site to CMF
> >
> > i made it this way:
> >
> > i copied the action_box of "generic" into "custom"
> >
> > then i inserted two lines of code after the line

> > i inserted:

> > now i can see on every page of CMF my link to my site, it works fine, and the site lies not in the CMF but in root of Zope (as you can see in the a href...)
> >
> > hope that this will help you
> >
> > cu online
> >
> > Peter Blomert
>
> Well I can do that to, but I cannot link to an object inside my portal.
>
> I also need to iterate through the objects in a folder.

Funny .. I just tried something else:
I am able to say <dtml-with about> (about is the name of the folder I
need to iterate through) but I cannot say <dtml-in about> without
getting a KeyError. If I say <dtml-if about> it will never go to the
next statement but jump over it.

Can anyone help me figuring out what to do ?

Gitte