[Zope-CMF] Re: Portal Poll Product (also Re: [PTK(252)[2])

Dave Woolston davew@digicool.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:25:41 -0400

[Tim Hicks wrote]:

<big snip>

>  One final question (for now :-) ).  Are the CMF classes documented
anywhere
> (other than looking at the source)?  There are loads of them there, but I
> don't really know what they all buy me... hence my questions about
> CatalogAware and *Tools.  I did have a look around cmf.zope.org, but to no
> avail.

Sorry, I don't have a good answer for that.  Unfortunately, I have found the
best
way to get around is to read the code or if I am interested in how a certain
part
of the CMF works, to dissect it.  We are trying to improve this.

Dave