[Zope-CMF] Re: Portal Poll Product (also Re: [PTK(252)[2])

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:46:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Ignacio Valdes wrote:

> Could the dogbowl owner please put PortalPoll onto the dogbowl site so I can see what
> the finished product looks like? Anyone have a production CMF site other than dogbowl
> going that I could take a look at? Please send the URL if so. -- IV

This is a good idea, but i'm afraid to have to say that probably won't
happen at least for a couple of days!  Most of the team is currently on
the road for a consulting obligation, and those of us remaining are
swamped, don't have near the time to scope out and make the change.

(BTW, i appreciate your rejoinder that you didn't mean to be rude.  I
didn't interpret it as rude in the first place, but it does feel good to
hear recognition of the effort we're putting into the product, in general,
and understanding that this kind of support isn't to be taken for
granted...)

(And i am sorry we couldn't just oblige, this time!)

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com