[Zope-CMF] Re: Portal Poll Product (also Re: [PTK(252)[2])

Dan L. Pierson dan@control.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:23:49 -0400

--On Wednesday, April 18, 2001 06:07:45 PM +0100 Tim Hicks
<tim@sitefusion.co.uk> wrote:

>  One final question (for now :-) ).  Are the CMF classes documented
>  anywhere (other than looking at the source)?  There are loads of them
> there, but I don't really know what they all buy me... hence my questions
> about CatalogAware and *Tools.  I did have a look around cmf.zope.org,
> but to no avail.

Have you noticed that the CMF API docs appear in the Zope help system?
Click
on the Help link or button in the top right of the right management pane and
open "CMF Core Help".

    dan