[Zope-CMF] Various newbie questions.

Dan L. Pierson dan@control.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:26:11 -0400

Not quite.  Portal Folders support portal based content filtering, etc.
Since
they may change in the future, I'd take the rule of thumb that you should
use
a portal folder any place that you want portal content creation,
publishing, etc. to propagate correctly.

--On Wednesday, April 18, 2001 01:16:21 PM -0500 Ignacio Valdes