[Zope-CMF] Saving custom data in a MemberData-object from python

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:14:40 -0400

Question:  let's say you add some preference, like birth_date.  How/where do
you change the sign-up screen and the preferences screen to access that?
And do some action like, don't allow signup for age<13....