[Zope-CMF] Custom Skins -- Images

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:40:41 +0200 (CEST)

Norman Khine writes:
 > ... customizing logo ...
 > The problem is that when I view the root index_html file and then click on
 > the URL link for the Printable page I get the index_html as it should be,
 > but I am not getting the logo image.
 >
 > The only way to make the logo appear is to provide the full path to the
 > image ie /Portal/portal_skins/Printable/logo_print.png
What do you get? The broken image icon of the browser?

Anyway, I would try to determine under what URL the browser
wants to access the image. If you get the broken image icon,
you can try to view the image alone (under Netscape: "View Image"
in the context sensitive menu). This view will show the URL.
Then I would try to determin why this URL is either wrong
or correct but does not return the image.

Dieter