[Zope-CMF] KeyError in ExtFile (CMFOptions)

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:45:29 +0200

Hello,

I want to use the CMFOptions so I can upload files to the filesystem.
But when I try to add an external file I get the following error:

                                         Zope Error

                                         Zope has encountered an error while
publishing this resource.

                                         Error Type: KeyError
                                         Error Value: id

                                         Troubleshooting Suggestions

                                                This resource may be trying
to reference a nonexistent object or variable id.
                                                The URL may be incorrect.
                                                The parameters passed to this
resource may be incorrect.
                                                A resource that this resource
relies on may be encountering an error.

                                         For more detailed information about
the error, please refer to the HTML source for this page.

                                         If the error persists please contact
the site maintainer. Thank you for your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.3.0-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 223, in publish_module
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.3.0-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 187, in publish
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.3.0-linux2-x86/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line
221, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: CatalogAware)
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.3.0-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 171, in publish
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.3.0-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line
160, in mapply
    (Object: CMFExtFile_edit_form)
  File /usr/local/Zope-2.3.0-linux2-x86/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 112, in call_object
    (Object: CMFExtFile_edit_form)
  File
/usr/local/Zope-2.3.0-linux2-x86/lib/python/Products/CMFCore/FSDTMLMethod.py,
line 218, in __call__
    (Object: CMFExtFile_edit_form)
  File
/usr/local/Zope-2.3.0-linux2-x86/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_String.py,
line 538, in __call__
    (Object: CMFExtFile_edit_form)
  File
/usr/local/Zope-2.3.0-linux2-x86/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_Var.py, line
276, in render
    (Object: id)
KeyError: (see above)

Anyone who have had this error and know how to fix it ?