[Zope-CMF] CMF Registration Email Headers

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:23:25 -0400

Norbert Marrale wrote:

> I hope I'm not being too impatient here, as no reaction from the list
> yesterday :) but it looks like the email headers created in the
> confirmation message after initial registration and when sending the
> password reminder are crooked!

Norbert,

I was just able to get my password reminder mailed to me from

the dogbowl, which is using an uncustomized version of the
'mail_password_template' method.  The headers for the message
were perfect, with no extra blank lines.

Could it be that you have an intermediate MTA which is rewriting
headers for you, and introducing the extra line?

Tres.