[Zope-CMF] CMF Member properties remembered after member deleted.

Richard Ettema richard.ettema@yoursolutions.co.uk
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:35:25 +0100

Hi,

I have been using the cmf and have come across this little problem...
If I create a new member and login to the site, I am greeted with the 'this
is your first visit' info from 'logged_in' method. Future visits display the
'welcome back' info as expected.
The problem occurs if the member is deleted and a new member created with
the same id. When logging in with the new member, the old member values of
'login_time' and 'last_login_time' are used rather than the new members
values (which are set at '2000/01/01').
This causes the problem of the 'this is your first visit' screen not being
shown.

Any ideas why it is getting hold of deleted properties rather than new ones?

Any hints on what I need to do to flush out old objects would be helpful.

Thanks

Richard