[Zope-CMF] How to add content?

Tim Fouracre jhgfjhgfjhgfjhgf@hotmail.com
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 12:40:19 +0000

Hi

Go to Portal_Types, click on the Contents tab, select Factory-Based Type
Information and click Add, then add all the CMF Defaults (Document, News
Item etc). They will now be displayed.

I thought they were there as a default, so I wonder why you don't orignally
have them, strange.

Anyway HTH

Cheers

Tim