[Zope-CMF] CMFBoringContent.

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Sun, 05 Aug 2001 16:05:57 -0400

> From: "Joachim Werner" <joe@iuveno-net.de>
>
> delegate to departments etc. Can the current CMF implementation be adapted
> to work with such a project? Currently I have the feeling that it just knows
> one level of organization, e.g. one community with contributors and
> reviewers.

I think the simple way to do that is to have e.g. the departments be in
folders, and use local roles to delegate e.g. Manager & Reviewer roles per
folder.

I don't know if that means that a reviewer in one folder would get items to
review in another folder (department) -- I'm setting something like this up
now but haven't gotten to that part.