[Zope-CMF] Forcing skin change

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:20:29 +0100

You need to set the variable before the page is rendered.  You could
get them to enter their chosen skin like this:

and you should also set a cookie to make the skin selection persist,
something like

 <dtml-call "RESPONSE.setCookie('portal_skin','other_skinname',path='/')">

seb

* Parish, Yoav <yoav.parish@imes.mavt.ethz.ch> [010807 15:13]: