[Zope-CMF] Dumb question! upgrade to CMF 1.1 broke permissions

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:49:10 +0100

Thanks Seb,

That helped to track it down. Seems that the way "aq_parent" is handled from
skins methods (or possibly from any method, but I only use it in skins)
changed between 1.0 and 1.1? I'd already removed it from some methods where
it was causing Excessive Recursion errors, in this case it was permission
problems.

There's probably some highly technical explanation, but for now I've worked
round it.

Thanks again, I was starting to think no-one ever answered my messages! ;-)

Paranoidly-yours

Jon