[Zope-CMF] A couple basic newbie questions ...

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 16:45:34 -0500

Hi Lynn,

	I think there are a couple different kinds of file-system based
products like this. If you're looking at CMFBoringContent I think you're
seeing "Filesystem XXXX" objects, which are just like "XXX" objects, but
they are not editable TTW. The main advantage of that is that when folks
customized them, they need to make a copy (e.g., in the "custom" skins
folder) so that when an upgrade
comes along, changing the Filesystem based objects,  it doesn't muck
with their ZODB based customizations..

-steve