[Zope-CMF] Nested Portals? (WAS: CMFBoringContent)

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:37:39 -0400

> From: "Joachim Werner" <joe@iuveno-net.de>
>
> I tried with "real" roles, not local roles. Using either Slave User Folder
> or nested "normal" user folders. That's why you got the difference I guess

Yes, my model was: everyone's a member, and local roles dictate what access
you have -- organizing the site as folders in the top level of the portal
for various 'projects' or areas or whatever.

If someone has a local role of Reviewer, and there's stuff in there to be
reviewed, it should show up on their list, no??