[Zope-CMF] programmatically change workflow state

Thomas Olsen tol@tanghus.dk
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 02:48:28 +0200

On Wednesday 15 August 2001 13:16, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> I use DCWorkflow and a transition script that gets called when the
> folder changes state. The script then calls a method in the product,
> passing in the workflow, and the method recurses on the children and
> calls wf._changeStateOf on them. I also think I'll have to reindex the
> children because that's something the WorkflowTool usually does.

Is this possible in the standard workflow tool? I mean calling a method on
the object whic state has been changed? I looked thru the code but couldn't
find anything indicating that it is possible.

--
Regards
Thomas Olsen

http://www.tanghus.dk