[Zope-CMF] programmatically change workflow state

Thomas Olsen tol@tanghus.dk
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 14:30:01 +0200

On Sunday 19 August 2001 14:07, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> > Is this possible in the standard workflow tool? I mean calling a method
> > on the object whic state has been changed? I looked thru the code but
> > couldn't find anything indicating that it is possible.
>
> No, the default workflow is bare-bones simple and non-customizable. For
> anything different, you should use DCWorkflow, which is really nice BTW.

Ok, thanks. Anyways I found out that I didn't need it yet. I am making a
"composit" CMF product based on PortalFolder and PortalContent and had some
problems with setting the status on the items in the folder. As soon as I
changed them from being e.g. "Portal Image" to "OFS.Image" this naturally
solved itself.

--
Regards
Thomas Olsen