[Zope-CMF] manage_workspace->manage_UndForm??

Kent Polk kent@goathill.org
20 Aug 2001 17:36:08 GMT

I just installed a new CMF site from CVS and am having difficulty
accessing management methods. In particular, I can't access the
manage_workspace method of many of the folders in the new CMF as
it gets remapped to manage_UndoForm on the fly, which makes it hard
to investigate what some of the other problems with the new site
are.

In particular, authentication is acting a little wacky, with it
sometimes not accepting new users and not applying admin roles
properly. I can't enter the acl_users folder in the cmf folder to
verify settings. I'm having to use an acl_users folder at the site
root (yes, I have the authentication role set at root and applied
since I'm running Zope 2.3.3 ).

What problem would cause Zope to remap manage_workspace to
manage_UndoForm?

Thanks