[Zope-CMF] CMFPhotoAlbum--How to make it indexautomatically(solved)

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:49:03 -0400

> From: "Dhanu" <dhanunjaya@mindscapecomputing.com>
>
> Requested Feature:
> Now for publishing photoalbum ,one has to publish all the images inside
> photoalbum too.If there are 10 images inside photoalbum,member has to submit
> all 10 images and Reviewer has to review all 10 images.
> I request you (because i dont know now how to do it) to write some script so
> that the workflow of the images inside photoalbum change accoring to the
> parent i.e; PhotoAlbum.So when change status of Photoalbum to published all
> images become published.

Oh, boy!!   That's a big job!  But you're right, it makes total sense.  I
think that has to go in a workflow script, I'm not too familiar with that
yet.  Let me post to the list and see if anyone has some input on that.