[Zope-CMF] content not published but viewable by anonymous user

Dhanu dhanunjaya@mindscapecomputing.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:50:25 +0530

Hai Tres,
Iam using default workflow only.And in the work flow tool the (Default) has
been set for the new content type.

The problem ,i think is because,the product iam using is folderish.

I was trying to create a compound element after reading "compound elements
proposal" by jshell.
I was creating a newsitem type object,to which the user can add images.So i
made a zclass ,inheriting portal folder,portal content and Default dublin
core.

I guess ,since product is folderish,workflow is not applying
correctly.Workflow is
working little inconsistently.

The object is not asking for authentication after it is created initially
and  in private state.But once you submit,and
the object goes to pending state,it is asking for authentication.From
then,even if you change status back to private
it is asking for authentication.

> The workflow object is responsible for setting the appropriate
> security flags for whatever state the object is in.

So,only initially after creation the security flag is not set correctly by
workflow tool.

Thank you,

regards,
Dhanu