[Zope-CMF] Event calendars for the CMF

Gitte Wange gitte@babytux.dk
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 01:29:45 +0200

http://cmf.zope.org/Members/andrew/projects/CMFCalendar/index/view

>Thanks, this looks very useful (the code and the documentation).
>
>Cheers,
>
>Michael.

Hello,

I have created a new portal type based on the CMF Event type and used
Andrew's examples on cmf.zope.org. Together these have created a very
powerful calendar that displays live events.

Just remember to set up your portal catalog correctly :-))

Greetings,
Gitte Wange