[Zope-CMF] Re: Re-working Breadcrumbs

Thomas Olsen tol@tanghus.dk
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:33:05 +0200

I only partly agree with you. My snippet was an ugly 2 minute hack and could
surely be optimized both for efficiency and webdesigner friendlyness. But I
still see it as presentation logic which - in my opinion - belongs in the
script. When using a python script for this many web-designers wouldn't even
know that there were any breadcrumbs on the page.

(this is one of the fun discussions which can go on forever at work ;-)

--
Regards,
	Thomas Olsen

http://www.tanghus.dk